The adoption worker came today. She told us...
"I'm not here to see if the match is a good one. The match has already been made!"
We get to keep the boys!!!
And furthermore, she is going to see if she can get a waiver for the six month waiting period, and if she can, we might be able to consummate the adoption in October or November! We don't know if that will happen, but we are really going to pray for it.
These boys are going to live with us until God takes them home or until they grow up, whichever comes first.
They are OUR boys. We are so thankful for God's graciousness to us.